Our design and construction capabilities span across a variety of disciplines including architectural, engineering, general contracting, construction, space planning, and interior design services.
Directed by industry veterans, each project construction team is a smoothly operating unit comprised of seasoned REDICO staff as well as experienced contractors, sub-contractors, and suppliers who are committed to our mission of performance and integrity.
Our capabilities encompass the entire process of designing and building world-class properties, earning us multiple BOMA TOBY (The Building of the Year) awards, LEED certifications, and Energy Star® recognitions.
We also offer the following design and construction capabilities:
- Property Condition
- Architectural & Space Planning
- Engineering Services
- General Contracting/Project Management
- On-Staff Estimators & Project Managers
- Stringent Procurement & Strategic Buyout Resources
- Municipality Zoning, Permitting, Expediting & Approval
- Environmental Compliance
- Energy Management Design & Engineering
- Construction Management
- On-Site Materials Labs, Furniture, Finishes & Equipment Assistance
- Space Analysis/Building Efficiency Studies
- Interior Build-Out/Tenant Improvements
- Comprehensive Project Accounting, Control & Reporting
- Strategic Property, Capital & Lifecycle Planning
- Build-to-Suit/Ground-Up Development
- Land Acquisition & Financing